Anti bacterial & anti microbial step on container 90L
€186.36 Price excl. VAT
NEW Probbax pedal bins
- Made of up to 70% recycled plastic
- Material infused with an antimicrobial and antibacterial agent* that breaks down the spread of bacteria.
- A must to collect the protection gear against COVID 19 everywhere, avoid cross contamination and pollution.
- Sizes available: 30 L, 45 L, 70 L and 90 L
- Designed with durability, hygiene and efficiency in mind, Probbax® pedal bins feature a quiet, heavy- duty pedal mechanism combined with a tight-fitting, overlapping lid that helps contain odours.
- The rounded corners and smooth surface ensure easy cleaning and disinfecting in line with HACCP prodecures.
*Information about antimicrobial and antibacterial feature:
Antimicrobial properties are essential in hygiene critical environments such as schools, hospitals, and commercial kitchens.
The active ingredient based on silver ions is integrated into the mass of the recycled plastic:
• Antibacterial agent is effective against a broad spectrum of harmful bacteria including E. coli and MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus).
• Antimicrobial agent minimises the presence of bacteria, mold, and fungi and offers a greater level of product protection by continuously inhibiting the growth of microbes on surfaces for very long periods of time.
=> It reduces the presence of Salmonella enterica, E. coli, MRSA and VRE by 99% in 2 hours at room temperature, compared to up to 24 hours for competing products.
=> Silver is constantly present on the surface of the collector for 24/7 efficiency.
=> It complements and helps prolong the effectiveness of standard chemical disinfection protocols used in medical facilities and public spaces.
=> It remains effective even if the container is scratched of damaged.
=> This additive is inert until it comes into contact with moist environments, where it releases the antimicrobial silver agent in sufficient quantities to inhibit the metabolism of bacteria and prevent their reproduction.
=> This technology does not wash off, wear out or escape from the product surface.
=> The precision of the silver ions makes it an effective weapon in the continuous fight against harmful microbes and in particular against antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Item code SO-1290-BLA Colour Black Dimensions (in cm) 82 (H) x 41.2 (W) x 50 (L) Packaging dimensions (in cm) 84.5 (H) x 43 (W) x 52.2 (L) Master carton dimensions (in cm) 84.5 (H) x 43 (W) x 52.2 (L) Carton volume 0.19 m³ Quantity per master carton 1 Quantity per euro pallet 12 Net weight 5.13 kg Gross weight 5.8 kg EAN code 4897020624363 Custom HS code (Intrastat) 87168000 Material Polypropylene (>70% recycled)